Leo Ghitis, Owner, Nayara Hotels
“Luxury Frontiers are leading with their Luxury Under Canvas concept....It is an innovative out-of-the-box solution for hotel asset maximization and capitalizes on the experiential travel trend.”
Douglas Rosen, Former Partner, HVS
investment AND DEVELOPMENT
Luxury Frontiers is bringing experiential concepts that have proven so successful in remote African locations to new markets (in the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, etc.). It does so by partnering with existing resort owners, who have excess, non-revenue generating land. Luxury Frontiers' innovative business model provides its joint venture partners the ability to create unique tented camps, treetop living suites and other alternative light-on-earth resort solutions that leverage in-place physical infrastructure and management, amenities, and sales and branding, while providing completely new and different experiences.
A key element to this Value Proposition: Luxury Frontiers seeks to invest the majority of required capital for key opportunities that meet the company’s criteria.
The asset value enhancement features of our business model include:
- Directly addressing and capitalizing on the rapidly growing ‘experiential’ and adventure travel market segments
- Monetization of unproductive, excess land and increasing land value
- Increase in customer flows/revenues from additional experiential room inventory
- Creating Economies of scale by leveraging existing infrastructure and branding
- Ability to meet unmet demand in high season
- Product / amenity diversification, market diversification, enhanced positioning
- Creating marketing buzz and public relations benefits.
Other benefits include:
- Low Turnkey Development Cost
- Short development timeline: less than 12 months
- Product is technically dismountable, resulting (often) in easier approvals and allowing future use changes
- Luxury tents are light-on-the-earth and support eco-friendly and sustainability trends.